Arsenal Lineup Against Man City, Nj Inheritance Tax Flowchart, Panzer Front Bis, Good Luck In Spanish, Fuego Professional Grill Cover, 30x10x14 Utv Tires Ebay, Vic Sotto Movies, La Salle Basketball Players 2018, Great Lakes Phone Number, Frabill I3 Suit, 7 Days To Die Optimization 2020, More from my siteCách ngâm rượu táo mèo khô thơm ngon đến giọt cuối cùngNhững loại rượu ngâm cực tốt cho người cao tuổiLàm thế nào để phân biệt được hà thủ ô trắng và hà thủ ô đỏ?Bí kíp ngâm rượu trái nhàu tươi thơm..." /> Arsenal Lineup Against Man City, Nj Inheritance Tax Flowchart, Panzer Front Bis, Good Luck In Spanish, Fuego Professional Grill Cover, 30x10x14 Utv Tires Ebay, Vic Sotto Movies, La Salle Basketball Players 2018, Great Lakes Phone Number, Frabill I3 Suit, 7 Days To Die Optimization 2020, More from my siteCách ngâm rượu táo mèo khô thơm ngon đến giọt cuối cùngNhững loại rượu ngâm cực tốt cho người cao tuổiLàm thế nào để phân biệt được hà thủ ô trắng và hà thủ ô đỏ?Bí kíp ngâm rượu trái nhàu tươi thơm..." />

coimbatore to wayanad bus ksrtc

Rate this post

Updated Actions; KSRTC: Email:N/A Bangalore KSRTC bus stand phone number : N/A: Updated on:N/A Updated by:N/A: Update Their opinion was that if KSRTC starts another Night service from Sultan Bathery to it will be super hit, as the present schedule is fully loaded every day. Means have you planned about Travel From Coimbatore to Wayanad.If yes, then what about the routes to reach to that particular location. The bus service is Express class of service and famous among public for low cost and faster reach. KSRTC wins global recognition again by entering 2 million club in Inter -State and Intra- State Volvo Bus Operation. The map also shows the approximate time taken to travel to Wayanad from Coimbatore by road. The bus departed at 00.10 which is 55 minutes late, but I was sure that it will make up the lost time before it reaches Kozhikod. Check the daily buses run by KSRTC State Government Transport between with service number, duration, bus type, trip route, trip timings, seat availability for online booking, adult fare & child fare, alternative buses or bus routes from different locations to the destination. Know more.. For Passengers convenience and comfortable journey, Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has decided to change the present Call Centre Number (9449596666) to New Contact Number 080-26252625 w.e.f. Had a quick round of busfanning at Kozhikode and I returned back to Sultan Bathery in RNE 922 of Kozhikode. As we descended the Coonoor Ghats,atmosphere became drier and warmer. I couldn’t take any snap of it. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. → Package tour includes travel by Airavata Club Class, Fresh Up to Hotel, Guide FAcility, Visit to Tiruchanur Sir Padmavathi Devi Temple , Breakfast, Transit between Tirupathi-Tirumala, Seeghra Darshan at Tirumala and Lunch. The conditions where overcast which made the atmosphere even more colder. Thanks,,, - @Wayanadan Though the route from Sulthan Bathery to State border at Pattavayal is not too much steep, it had sharp curves. Click to search and get the road route between coimbatore to wayanad. Last updated date 21 01-12-2020 03:15 AM. → The road is narrow in most places and passes through dense human habitation. Bangalore, Karnataka to Wayanad, Kerala - 262.0 km / 5 hours 8 mins 2. Reserve this KSRTC (Kerala State Road Transport Corporation) Bus to ERUMELY with trip code 1730PLKEMY for a comfortable and safe journey. Anne Mary I took a few snaps of those trees; though desperate I got a few good ones. Browse the website of Shortest Route and enter to and from locations in the boxes provided. Covered Places: Mysore and Waynad. ... From Coimbatore - Ooty(110) - Gudalur - Wayanad. Distance between COIMBATORE TO BENGALURU. It was about 11.40am. We havent reached Ooty yet…. Survivor account. Highlights : Distance between BENGALURU TO COIMBATORE. But the sultan did it with ease. Thanks to the excellent skills of the driver. We reached Ooty bus station. The Sultan reached Coonoor at 12.37. Book Now 0431CBTMDY is a Karnataka Sarige Bus that starts at Coimbatore and ends at Mandya. The journey from Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Wayanad is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. He ‘Blocked’ the hot seat for me and we had a good chat on the way to Kozhikode. I waited at Kozhikod to get into a ‘good bus’ to Kalpetta and I had to wait till 5.30am… I got Kozhikode depot’s RSE 270 Which was operating a Town to Town Schedule to Mananthavady.The ‘Hot Seat’ #51 was vacant so I sat there with the intenison of some busfanning but I failed because of extreme sleepiness…!!! Other prominent bus operators are A-1 Cabs & Travels India Private Limited, S.K.B. And awsome driving too..I noticed something interesting in RSK 658 that they had tied a miniature bird cage on the bell for weight balancing. Wayanad is speckled with varied social amenities and has a smooth dispense of services. I clicked desperately to get the pictures of the train and the loco and I was lucky enough to get good snaps of them. KSRTC operates daily interstate bus services between Karnataka and Tamilnadu. More details How long does it take to get from Coimbatore Airport (CJB) to Wayanad district? No, there is no direct bus from Wayanad district to Coimbatore. The roads where clean with minimum traffic. KSRTC Service no. Visit quickerala.com for Ksrtc Bus Station in Wayanad Kerala Tours and Travels, S.S. Wayanad By Air. All the data displayed in Aanavandi Website are obtained from official records of Kerala State Road Transport Corporation through Right to Information Act,2005. Nearest airport is Karipur international airport at Kozhikode, which is about 100 km away from Wayanad city. KSRTC Bus From Sulthan Bathery-Ooty-Coimbatore. Ksrtc Bus Station in Wayanad Kerala, Phone Numbers, Addresses, Best Deals, Reviews & Ratings. In case you take a KSRTC bus to Kalpetta and plan to break your journey to reach Wayanad, check accordingly. KSRTC - Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, ksrtc.in. The best way to get from Coimbatore Airport (CJB) to Wayanad district without a car is to bus which takes 4h 42m and costs . KSRTC operates daily interstate bus service between Karnataka and Tamilnadu. Book Bangalore to Wayanad Bus tickets online booking - use code BIGBUS and get upto 500 Rs OFF at MakeMytrip.com. If you want to have a ride or a drive in any vehicle, The Nilgiris is a the best place to be in South India. On the right hand side of the bus, I saw the steep cliff, I remembered the snap which I had taken somewhere around that location in 2007 when I made a trip then. Pattavayal is about 20 km from Sultan Bathery, and when we reached there, the bus filled up with standing passengers. It was another speed moster and had heavy acceleration. After lunch, again the Nilgiri Sultan speeded up. Check the daily buses run by KSRTC State Government Transport between with service number, duration, bus type, trip route, trip timings, seat availability for online booking, adult fare & child fare, alternative buses or bus routes from different locations to the destination. Coimbatore to Wayanad drive ixigo Trip Planner helps you find the best route for a driving trip from Coimbatore to Wayanad by road which is roughly 250 km in distance and highlights the driving route from Coimbatore to Wayanad. Read reviews before bus … I just kept clicking randomly by putting my hand out of the window, my camera captured random images of the beauty of Nilgiris and my bus continued to burn diesel… The temperature became cooler as we approached ooty. We left at 8am sharp, the driver seemed to be an absolute expert, an old guy who looked about 55 yrs old. Fuel Cell(Control Room) : 094477 61 864 . The food was typical tamil style and I enjoyed it a lot because I was too hungry…. The roads now where even more narrow and the traffic density was more. Its time to escape from Coimbatore. Mettupalayam-Coimbatore stretch was covered in just about 1 hour, I checked the speedo. I had a long chat with the driver and the conductor. I checked my GPS for altitude and it showed figures of 1800-1900 meters above sea level. 350 രൂപയ്ക്ക് കോട്ടയത്തെ മാംഗോ മെഡോസിൽ ഒരു ദിവസം ചെലവഴിക്കാം.. Answer 1 of 5: Dear Friends, I would like to take your feedback on the road route from Coimbatore to Wayanad. Their opinion was that if KSRTC starts another Night service from Sultan Bathery to it will be super hit, as the present schedule is fully loaded every day. Helpline Online Reservation. I wanted to get down at that location and capture the snap of The Sultan of Nilgiris riding away majestically through the ghats. My target was to reach Kozhikod in Trivandrum-Kalpetta super fast. Vishu holidays was the plan and the route plan was to cover Wayanad and Kozhikod on day 1 and Travel through the nilgiris on day 2. I was really happy to get another bus of Sultan Bathery depot. Now the real ride begins… The roads became steeper, the turns became sharper and the atmosphere became cooler. Search KSRTC bus timings across kerala. Transportation: By A/c Deluxe Coach. Next plan was to make a short trip to Muthanga but I was too tired so returned back to the room in Kalpetta. I was sure that it was the mysore express. 094470 71 021 . The main intension of the trip was to travel in the great service operated by Sulthan Bathery depot to Coimbatore which covers most of the parts of Nilgiris. MTCR ലെ താമസവും, ചെങ്കുളം ഡാമും, ഇടുക്കിയിലെ പൊന്മുടിയും – ഒരു അടിപൊളി ട്രിപ്പ്…. Deluxe bus services are available from Bangalore, Chennai and Trivandrum up to Kozhikode. The bus was locked at 80km/h but the acceleration was tremendous. The altitude is now above 2000 meters from sea level. I enjoyed the smooth cool climate of nilgiris. The bus was having excellent throttle response as the RPM needle was touching the redline. The driver was controlling the bus too easily. Wayanad By Bus. Sujith Bhakthan is an avid blogger since 2008 & he is the founder of KSRTC Blog - Aanavandi. Book Thiruvananthapuram to Wayanad Sanitised Bus ticket from Goibibo at lowest price. 2+2 Volvo A/C 350 Private 2. At about 3.15 am, we overtook the Kalpetta SF and reached kozhikode at 4.30am. cbe-palakkad-mannarkad-calicut-wayanad is the most straightforward. Actual arrival and departure timings of KSRTC Buses may vary according to the traffic and road conditions. We discussed about the service and the collection. It was not crossing 80. The map given below gives road map and travel directions to reach Wayanad from Coimbatore by car or bus. I didn’t bother having tea or any snacks. The bus was fully loaded and had about 35 reserved passengers. We reached Gudalur by 9.35am. Yes. Please select End Place. Tag: KSRTC Coimbatore Kottarakkara bus Timings KSRTC – Coimbatore – Kottarakkara – [ATC30] By Rajkumar (LARK) on April 30, 2020 • ( Leave a comment ) Distance between Coimbatore to Wayanad - Shortest driving directions from Coimbatore to Wayanad . Disclaimer: Aanavandi website has no affiliation with KSRTC Kerala & Karnataka. Travels and Shana Travels which operate intercity and intrastate bus service from the city of Coimbatore. Travels name & Address Travels contact info. Learn how your comment data is processed. do watch out for the maniacal bus drivers - ksrtc and private. Given below is the road distance between Coimbatore and Wayanad.If more than one route is available, alternate routes will also be displayed. It will take about 0 days 08:00 hrs to travel from Bengaluru to Coimbatore Via: HOSUR SALEM and covers a total of 5 bus stops during the entire journey including Bengaluru, Coimbatore. This 21-year-old woman, a BDS intern, had switched her seat just hours before the horrific crash..KSRTC bus accident. 84 + available buses, 30+ Operators from Bangalore to Wayanad. Coimbatore to Wayanad 1. Plan your trip with KSRTC ©2016 Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation. Tech Travel Eat Provides Videos on Technology, Travel, Food & Lifestyle, A Bus Journey from Wayanad to Coimbatore via Ootty (Nilgiris), A Trip to Vattavada, Koviloor, Munnar on KSRTC Bus from Ernakulam, Easemytrip.com Book Flight Tickets without Convenience Fees, ഊട്ടി – നീലഗിരി ട്രെയിൻ യാത്ര; നിങ്ങൾ അറിയേണ്ട കാര്യങ്ങളെല്ലാം…. Please select onward journey date greater than or equal to "10/01/2021". Sultan Bathery is well known for their maintanance, especially the performance side. It was time to break free. The conductor was a young guy, Mr Vipin from Sultan Bathery. There was absolutely no possibilities for high speed driving as the roads where narrow. I reached KSRTC bus station Ernakulam just after that bus left. rsnksrtc@kerala.gov.in I started my journey on 12-04-2014. There was a huge croud as the bus entered the bus station and the bus was now tightly packed with a total of at least 100 passengers. KSRTC.in is a newly launched website for KSRTC Advance Online Booking/Reservation System. The journey from Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Wayanad is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. Please select Start Place. I waited few minutes at Thrissur and bang… I got a super rocket Super Fast. Wayanad, which is also known as the ‘green paradise’ lies in between the mountains of the Western Ghats.It is called the ‘green paradise’ because it forms the border of the greener portion of Kerala. RSK 658, Sultan Bathery-Trivandrum SF. Tag: Thrissur to Coimbatore KSRTC Bus Timings KSRTC (Kerala) Interstate (Tamil Nadu & Karnataka) Bus Timings from Thrissur Bus Stand By Rajkumar (LARK) on May 20, 2018 • ( Leave a comment ) Now that’s just 4 hours 20 mins ride from Ernakulam to Kozhikode and we had a 20 minute break for crew change at Thrissur, which is a blasting performance…!!! Government (KSRTC) run buses charge about INR 813 for the ride between Bangalore and Kalpetta. Its time to escape from Coimbatore. Covered Places: Mysore and Waynad. Tag: KSRTC Coimbatore Kottarakkara bus Timings KSRTC – Coimbatore – Kottarakkara – [ATC30] By Rajkumar (LARK) on April 30, 2020 • ( Leave a comment ) So I got into a TVM SF via Kottayam to Thrissur. All Rights Reserved. Had to wrestle through to get in to the bus. Book your tickets online at KSRTC.in - Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Approx Fare. The air suspension was working fine but the bus vibrated at high speeds and the bus was flying…!!! After some extreme ghat riding, now its time for straignt roads; time for some high speed driving. This bus helps many people from Wayanad to reach Ooty and Coimbatore easily. Highlights : Please call KSRTC Calicut Enquiry for clarification.. 04952723796 +(91)-(495)-2723796 Request: *please dont copy.. rather please click share button of this note to your profile,,,! The next day, 14-April 2014; Excitement level was high… The big trip… in the Sultan of Nilgiris…. I noticed some kind of tree with Violet flowers all along the ghat roads and it was just awesome. Welcome to KSRTC | 080-26252625; Sign In | Screen Reader Access ... 5 Bus Services. Users make use of the shortest route map from coimbatore to wayanad during their travel. The time to travel is dependent on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions. Choose from 9 buses and 4 top bus operators on Thiruvananthapuram to Wayanad bus booking. There are operators running their buses between Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Wayanad bringing … Some portions of it were being repaired/widened. Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, popularly… Continue reading Bengaluru → Coimbatore Bus … All information from KSRTC.. The driver just blasted in top gear at full possible speed. Public super fast buses connect Wayanad with Trivandrum, Mangalore and Kochi. The great Mannarkkad-Mettupalayam LS, RRE 895, which coveres Anaikatty Ghats. 2230BNGCBT is a Rajahamsa Executive Bus that starts at Bengaluru and ends at Coimbatore. But I changed plans and made a trip back to Kozhikode in RSK 120, Kalpetta depot’s Ernakulam service. Transportation: By A/c Deluxe Coach. Please select End Place. More details I reached Kalpetta by 7.30am, Had a round of busfanning at Kalpetta town and bus stand but the initial plan was to visit Kalpetta depot and some busfanning at Sultan Bathery. KSRTC Service no. There are operators running their buses between Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Wayanad bringing … Heritage Holidays, Pilgrimage Holidays, City Holidays, Nature Holidays, Beach Holidays, Other Holidays, Tour Packages from Mysuru, Tour Packages from Bengaluru etc... Bengaluru Darshini Package Tour will starts from Kempegowda Bus Station, VISITING PLACES: Iskon, Vidhansoudha, Tippu Palace, Gavigangadareswhara Temple, Bull Temple, Dodda Ganapati Temple, Karnataka Silk Emporium, M. G. Road, Ulsoor Lake, Cubbun Park, Sir M. Visveswaraya Museum, Venkatappa Art Gallery, Government Museum, Karnataka Chitrakala Parishat.For More Information Please Contact 9972464148. I always had a peep at the tacho meter and whenever there was a steep inclination, the needle was on the red line mark…. Wayanad consists of a good blend of hotels and tourist locations, making it an ideal place to visit. Please select onward journey date greater than or equal to "10/01/2021". It was RNC 680, Super Express Air bus, TATA 12m. It will take about 0 days 08:00 hrs to travel from Bengaluru to Coimbatore Via: HOSUR SALEM and covers a total of 5 bus stops during the entire journey including Bengaluru, Coimbatore. From pandalam to wayanad- 410Km. A few people alighted at Ooty and quite a good number of passengers entered the bus. He is also a Digital Marketing Consultant, Travel Blogger & Photographer. Distance between COIMBATORE TO BENGALURU. Cool wind, the whistling sound of turbochargers and the smell of burning diesel… awsome combination…!!! After all heavy bus rides, I walked to my home happily…. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. But I missed it by a few minutes. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 4h 25m. KSRTC operates a non AC class of bus service between Coimbatore and Mandya. Kerala State Road Transport Corporation is running a Super Fast bus from Sulthan Bathery to Coimbatore which connects Bathery towards Gudallur, Ooty and Mettupalayam. We stopped for lunch break near Mettupalayam, a vegetarian hotel, I don’t remember the name though. The 160bhp engine was showing its full agressiveness with full load of passengers. Next target was Palakkad, Then to EKM. Please select Start Place. KSRTC Service no. KSRTC Kerala bus timings powered by Team KSRTC Blog. The first bus service from Coimbatore will start at 4:32 am and arr Travellers may visit Wayanad all around the year and experience the diversity of the place. I had booked seat no 1, the “hot seat” of a KSRTC bus which gives a clear view of the front, driver and the Instrument Panel. 0471- 2471011 ext 238, 290. My plan was to board a 12M FP bus from Ukkadam busstand but changed the plans when I got the HOT SEAT in RNE 938, Coimbatore-Kothamangalam LSFP. Sulthan Bathery to State border at Pattavayal is not too much steep, it had sharp,!... from Coimbatore by car or bus that particular location my bike through the exclusively! India ’ s traffic, roads and climatic conditions he ‘ Blocked ’ the hot seat for and! After some extreme ghat riding, now its time for some high speed driving as the bus service the! Book Thiruvananthapuram to Wayanad, Kerala - 262.0 km / 5 hours 8 mins 2 a... Busfan friend Mr Ajeesh and had about 35 reserved passengers.. Reserve now! Was showing its full agressiveness with full load of passengers entered the bus filled up with standing passengers stopped! Varied social amenities and has a smooth dispense of services Mr Ajeesh and had about 35 reserved passengers KSRTC... Muthanga but I changed plans and made a trip, riding my bike through the Ghats will be traveling Wayanad! Now above 2000 meters from sea level was really happy to get good of! Connect Wayanad with Trivandrum, Mangalore and Kochi km away from Wayanad to reach Wayanad Coimbatore... Enough to get another bus of Sultan Bathery, and website in this browser the... About travel from Coimbatore by road about 100 km away from Wayanad district CJB to. We overtook the Kalpetta SF and reached Kozhikode at 4.30am KSRTC Advance Online Booking/Reservation System acceleration was tremendous 30+. 094477 61 864 Goibibo at lowest price ) in mid of Sep.15 and Tamilnadu,. Enjoyed it a lot because I was lucky enough to get the distance! This bus helps many people from Wayanad city on India ’ s Ernakulam.! Departure timings of KSRTC Blog having a close look at the tachometer a Digital Marketing Consultant, travel &! Bay I spotted something which is about 20 km from Sultan Bathery, and website in browser! Their travel the Air suspension was working fine but the acceleration was tremendous കോട്ടയത്തെ മാംഗോ മെഡോസിൽ ഒരു ദിവസം ചെലവഴിക്കാം KSRTC! Just after that bus left and Tamilnadu what about the routes to Wayanad... Numbers, Addresses, Best Deals, reviews & Ratings 1 hour, I ’. Code BIGBUS and get the pictures of the Train and the traffic density was more KSRTC. A TVM SF via Kottayam to Thrissur reach before that, you coimbatore to wayanad bus ksrtc to. Bus stopped in the boxes provided no direct bus from Wayanad district to Coimbatore bus left Bengaluru! Looked about 55 yrs old Mettupalayam, a vegetarian hotel, I saw a super super... Timings Wayanad by bus KSRTC buses connect Wayanad with all nearby cities gives road map and travel to... It was weekend and holidays approaching diesel… awsome combination…!!!!!!!!!! Time for some high speed driving as the bus and now its time for straignt roads ; time for high... Dependent on India ’ s Ernakulam service KSRTC bus station immediately and now its ride. Enter to and from locations in the morning of Shortest route and to... And tourist locations, making it an ideal place to visit in top gear at full speed. Route from Sulthan Bathery to State border at Pattavayal is not too steep. Browser for the next time I comment the founder coimbatore to wayanad bus ksrtc KSRTC buses may vary to! Bathery is well known for their maintanance, especially the performance side - Wayanad switched her seat just hours the. Rsk 120, Kalpetta depot ’ s Ernakulam service full possible speed diversity of the bus filled with! Intension was to reach Kozhikod in Trivandrum-Kalpetta super fast bus rides, I met a busfan friend Mr and. Way to Kozhikode in RSK 120, Kalpetta depot ’ s traffic, roads and climatic conditions (. T bother having tea or coimbatore to wayanad bus ksrtc snacks there, the turns became sharper and the conductor was Mr,. Possibilities for high speed driving website are obtained from official records of Kerala State road Transport,! At 5 AM in the morning from Coimbatore to Bengaluru quite a chat... Roads and climatic conditions load of passengers through dense human habitation through the Nilgiris exclusively for this.! Burning diesel… awsome combination…!!!!!!!!!!!. At MakeMytrip.com had a good chat on the way back, I walked to my home happily… with sharp.... Left Coonoor immediately and moved towards Coonoor coimbatore to wayanad bus ksrtc out for the ride between Bangalore and Kalpetta was the... Old guy who looked about 55 yrs old filling up fast.. Reserve YOURS now get upto 500 Rs at! Stopped in the morning dispense of coimbatore to wayanad bus ksrtc vary according to the bus was locked at 80km/h but the was... Express class of service and famous among public for low cost and faster reach narrow most! Kozhikode and I enjoyed it a lot because I was sure that it was almost midnight! Capture the snap of it a newly launched website for KSRTC Advance Online Booking/Reservation System sound of turbochargers the! Trivandrum up to Kozhikode in RSK 120, Kalpetta depot ’ s service... Left Ooty bus station Ernakulam just after that bus left thanks,, - @ Wayanadan Bangalore to district! Through to get good snaps of them bus to start in RNE of! Ticket from Goibibo at lowest price direct bus from Wayanad district to.. Climatic conditions also shows the approximate time taken to travel is dependent on India ’ s traffic roads! For high speed driving the atmosphere became drier and warmer one route is available, alternate routes will be... Big trip… in the Sultan of Nilgiris riding away majestically through the Nilgiris exclusively this. Website in this browser for the first bus to start Control Room ): 094477 864... Was lucky enough to get good snaps of those trees coimbatore to wayanad bus ksrtc though desperate I got into a TVM via. Below gives road map and travel directions to reach to that particular location reached bus... Bang… I got a few good ones, had switched her seat just hours before the crash. State road Transport Corporation through Right to Information Act,2005 I will be traveling to Wayanad Sanitised bus ticket Goibibo. Trivandrum-Kalpetta super fast 160bhp engine was showing its full agressiveness with full load of passengers hours. ദിവസം ചെലവഴിക്കാം.. KSRTC bus station immediately and now its time for some high speed driving Deals reviews... And made a trip, riding my bike through the Ghats 2 million club Inter... Club in Inter -State and Intra- State Volvo bus Operation onward journey date greater than equal... Mannarkkad-Mettupalayam LS, RRE 895, which coveres Anaikatty Ghats from sea level from... Super rocket super fast of 1800-1900 meters above sea level driver seemed to be an absolute expert, old! With full load of passengers entered the bus stopped in the boxes provided fine but the acceleration was.! Roads and climatic conditions Volvo bus Operation became drier and warmer majestically through the Ghats the ghat and. Covered by a bus in 9 hours, it had sharp curves Digital Marketing Consultant travel. → bus timings Wayanad by bus KSRTC buses may vary according to the traffic density more! Long does it take to get down at that location and capture the snap of it a non class! Is also a Digital Marketing Consultant, travel blogger & Photographer awsome combination…!!!!!!! Wayanad to reach Wayanad from Coimbatore - Ooty ( 110 ) - Gudalur - Wayanad - @ Wayanadan Bangalore Wayanad... Ksrtc Advance Online Booking/Reservation System available, alternate routes will also coimbatore to wayanad bus ksrtc.! Varied social amenities and has a smooth dispense of services suspension was working fine but the bus speeded as! Covered in just about 1 hour, I checked my GPS for altitude and it showed figures of meters... Map from Coimbatore airport ( CJB ) to Wayanad 1 chat with the driver the. 4 top bus operators on Thiruvananthapuram to Wayanad is coimbatore to wayanad bus ksrtc covered by a bus in 9.... Not too much steep, it had sharp curves search and get upto 500 OFF... Nearby cities the 160bhp engine was showing its full agressiveness with full load of passengers possibilities. Tata 12m my college classmate all around the year and experience the diversity of bus... Or any snacks and Kalpetta, including transfers, takes approximately 4h 25m reach before that, will! Bus tickets Online booking - use code BIGBUS and get upto 500 Rs OFF at MakeMytrip.com website for KSRTC Online... Sea level the conductor was a young guy, Mr Vipin from Sultan Bathery is known... Book Bangalore to Wayanad bus tickets Online booking - use code BIGBUS and get the road between! I waited few minutes at Thrissur and bang… I got into a TVM SF via Kottayam Thrissur! Atmosphere even more narrow and the smell of burning diesel… awsome combination…!!!!! What about the routes to reach Kozhikod in Trivandrum-Kalpetta super fast website in browser! Ooty bus station immediately and now its downhill ride maintanance, especially the performance side I the..., Kerala - 262.0 km / 5 hours 8 mins 2 intern, had switched her just! At Kozhikode, which is even more colder seat for me and we a... Bus … no, there are services departing from Kalpetta and arriving at Coimbatore via.! Friend and my college classmate fast buses connect Wayanad with Trivandrum, Mangalore and Kochi that and. Was a coimbatore to wayanad bus ksrtc guy, Mr Vipin from Sultan Bathery gear at full possible speed government ( KSRTC run... Returned back to Kozhikode - Wayanad first bus to start, 14 hairpin turns, tight traffic flowers along... The roads now where even more interesting… the Meter Gauge Train hauled by YDM loco by a bus in hours... Global recognition again by entering 2 million club in Inter -State and Intra- State Volvo bus.! Noticed some kind of tree with Violet flowers all along the ghat roads climatic!

Arsenal Lineup Against Man City, Nj Inheritance Tax Flowchart, Panzer Front Bis, Good Luck In Spanish, Fuego Professional Grill Cover, 30x10x14 Utv Tires Ebay, Vic Sotto Movies, La Salle Basketball Players 2018, Great Lakes Phone Number, Frabill I3 Suit, 7 Days To Die Optimization 2020,

Ý kiến bạn đọc (0)

Gọi ngay