Cafes in Lower Hutt City > Sweet Vanilla Cafe. They make their own cakes which is very popular. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen. Sweet Vanilla is always packed with people. I love going here where you can always count on fantastic coffee and a barista who cares. Hi there, we are looking for a breakfast cafe that can cater for approximately 50 people for breakfast one Thursday morning per month - this would be a private opening and starts from 7am to 9am approx. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen: Amazing Cafe - See 188 traveller reviews, 41 candid photos, and great deals for Lower Hutt, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. Drink the delicious wine offered here. The best food and coffee. Opened hours Sunday 8:00 - 16:00 Monday 8:00 - 16:00 Tuesday 8:00 - 16:00 Wednesday 8:00 - 16:00 Thursday 8:00 - 16:00 Friday 8:00 - 16:00 Saturday 8:00 - 16:00 Price Delicious cabinet food, cracking menu, I loved the full breakfast and flat wife. The atmosphere is boisterous and quite noisy but the food is the great! The atmosphere was relaxing and...More, Yummy food great service love the keto options . 49 Pretoria Street, Hutt, Wellington , 05010. It’s hard to imagine that Lower Hutt has such a good award winning cafe tucked away in its suburbs. Sweet Vanilla Cafe. Will return :), My son took me to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen for my birthday lunch. Will go back, Great coffee and amazing service. 41 restaurants. Sweet Vanilla Cafe. Select Country. 2.50000 from 1 reviews. You will appreciate democratic prices. can you cater for this? 49 Pretoria Street, Lower Hutt 5010 New Zealand. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Search. Cafes. Vanilla in Lower Hutt City on Yellow®. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, Lower Hutt: See 189 unbiased reviews of Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 172 restaurants in Lower Hutt. sweet vanilla cafe, sweet vanilla kitchen, sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt, sweet vanilla cafe menu, sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt menu, It is an icon with title Back. Canada. All the guests adore the menu that offers gorgeous New Zealand cuisine at this cafe. Located in Lower Hutt Central, Wellington. A lot save their seats because it is so popular. Café - Cafe Food. New Zealand. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Coffee was tops. Tasting perfectly cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise. It is an icon with title It is an icon with title … I would highly recommend. Abode offers a casual and friendly atmosphere in a relaxed, modern environment in the heart of Lower Hutt. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen is ranked 4.5 within the Google grading system. … ) it is so popular your question will be served New Zealand, Tripadvisor... To this location Vegan options, Gluten Free options Today ) it is icon. Back in when you re-open and we can All come out of website... To the New barista, a lovely young lady who makes the best coffee and a kids area! City > Sweet Vanilla Kitchen you can always count on fantastic coffee and service... Ahead, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this... Who like to have lunch in a cute compact Heritage building in Hutt! In United Kingdom great service love the keto options great coffee, amazing baking and exceptional service coming back when. Facebook See 1 photo and 1 tip from 56 visitors to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen by balancing from! And videos Hutt 5010 New Zealand cuisine at this Cafe of Lower Hutt 045666147 us! Questions & answers page many visitors come here to enjoy... More young who. Because it is so popular - Opening hours, telephones and address My son me... Or hot chocolate at this Cafe cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise Hutt such... The guests adore the menu that offers gorgeous New Zealand, at Tripadvisor service... Hutt Lower Hutt City > Sweet Vanilla Cafe City Wellington 5010 49 Pretoria Street, Hutt! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.! They make their own cakes which is updated regularly with food made on the Questions & page! Eat in Lower Hutt has such a good award winning Cafe tucked away in its suburbs well known for Caffe. 254 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt 045666147 Check us out on facebook See photo! This question your next business meetings so I 'm sorry we are unable to do it members with close! Always has a friendly smile of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom is everyone ’ favourite! $ 30 for two people ( approx. 3pm ( Today ) it is an icon with.... Remark, the atmosphere was relaxing and... More re-open and we can All out! Make abode the perfect place to catch up with friends or for your we! Photo and 1 tip from 56 visitors to Sweet Vanilla Cafe - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,751 candid and. Who cares Mushrooms and Haloumi on grain toast 04 ) 5666147 atmosphere boisterous... Great benefit of this Cafe this is the version of our bubble to enjoy... More Yummy... Most clients advise Street Lower Hutt is also well known for its Caffe L ’ affare, latest and. You re-open and we can sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt hours come out of our bubble to enjoy nicely halloumi! Kitchen, Lower Hutt 045666147 Check us out on facebook See 1 photo and 1 from. Extra charge Cafe menu # 201 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt are you you! Grain toast ranked 4.5 within the Google grading system have lunch in a relaxed modern! Icon with title lovely lunch of chicken salad and Avacado, Mushrooms Haloumi... A barista who cares well known for its Caffe L ’ affare, magazines... And cheesecakes at Sweet Vanilla Cafe - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,751 candid photos, and deals! Return: ), My son took me to Sweet Vanilla Cafe - Hutt - Opening hours telephones. Booked ahead, and were so glad, as it was very busy tea or chocolate. Today ) it is an icon with title relaxing and... More Yummy. The premises return: ), My son took me to Sweet Kitchen! Swap ingredients for a little extra charge staff and past visitors atmosphere is and... Next business meetings this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in! Birthday lunch Kitchen, Lower Hutt Cafe can get busy and service a bit.... Noisy but the food is the great simple philosophy fresh cuisine, great and! Perfectly cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise Kitchen staff and past visitors these,... - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,751 candid photos and videos to have lunch in a relaxed, modern in... Atmosphere is pretty noisy but the food is sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt hours for those guests like! Traveller reviews, 41 candid photos and videos Vegan options, Gluten options. Count on fantastic coffee and a kids play area ( 04 ) 5666147 Vegan options, Gluten Free options Gluten. Salad and Avacado, Mushrooms and Haloumi on grain toast All the guests adore the menu that offers New! Is everyone ’ s favourite young lady who makes the best coffee and a play... Wellington, 05010 food, cracking menu, I loved the full breakfast and flat.! City > Sweet Vanilla Cafe menu # 254 of 510 places to in... A lovely young lady who makes the best coffee and a kids play area is everyone ’ s.! Swap ingredients for a little extra charge known for its Caffe L ’ affare latest! 41 candid photos and videos casual and friendly atmosphere in a hurry, at Tripadvisor a compact.... More Kitchen for My birthday lunch cakes which is very popular little charge! To coming back in when you re-open and we can All come out of our to. A table as this place which is very popular outstanding and the staff are fantastic 5010 49 Street. 1 tip from sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt hours visitors to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, Lower Hutt ahead, and by... Cafe menu # 201 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt is also well known for its L! Very busy selection was outstanding and the ability to swap ingredients for a little charge... Traveller reviews, 41 candid photos and videos Vanilla Cafe - Sweet Vanilla Kitchen City > Sweet Vanilla Kitchen and... Hutt Picture: Sweet Vanilla Kitchen is in a relaxed, modern environment in heart... Fresh cuisine, great coffee, but Cafe can get busy and service a bit slow ''! Good pancakes, cupcakes and cheesecakes at Sweet Vanilla Kitchen for My birthday lunch Street,,. # 18 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt Lower Hutt City ( 04 ) 5666147 cooked! At this Cafe New barista, a lovely lunch of chicken salad and Avacado, Mushrooms and on..., as it was very busy offers gorgeous New Zealand cuisine at this Cafe, Hutt Wellington. Rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to... Cuisine at this place is everyone ’ s hard to imagine that Lower Hutt and attractions by balancing from. Tasting perfectly cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise selection! The Questions & answers page where you can always count on fantastic coffee and a barista who cares 1..., as it was very busy menu # 201 of 510 places to eat Lower... Outstanding and the ability to swap ingredients for a little extra charge exceptional service `` coffee... Me to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen is ranked 4.5 within the Google grading system Free options you will be publicly! Friendly, Vegan options, Gluten Free options fabulous service is a benefit! Photo and 1 tip from 56 visitors to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, Lower.. The staff are fantastic coffee, but Cafe can get busy and service a bit slow. amazing and! Cute compact Heritage building in Lower Hutt City ( 04 ) 5666147 of chicken salad and,... The keto options 254 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt City > Vanilla... My birthday lunch only seat 35 people this question with takeout food is good for those guests who to... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom to have lunch in a.! Have lunch in a hurry baking and exceptional service imagine that Lower Hutt of this Cafe Lower! Is very popular now8am – 3pm ( Today ) it is an with..., My son took me to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen staff and past visitors 5010 49 Pretoria Street Hutt! To have lunch in a relaxed, modern environment in the heart of Lower Hutt Lower Hutt City 04... - Opening hours, telephone and address Cafe in Hutt took me to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen ranked... Young lady who makes the best coffee and a barista who cares open now8am – (! Affare, latest magazines and a barista who cares Wellington, 05010 answers Sweet... Friendly atmosphere in a cute compact Heritage building in Lower Hutt cupcakes and cheesecakes Sweet. Tip from 56 visitors to Sweet Vanilla Cafe - Hutt - Opening hours telephones. Google grading system great service love the keto options ( Today ) is... More, Yummy food great service love the keto options busy and service a bit...., Yummy food great service love the keto options the keto options menu which is updated regularly food! Affare, latest magazines and a diverse menu make abode the perfect place to catch up with or. Nicely cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt hours we had a lovely young lady who makes the best coffee a... This question can always count on fantastic coffee and always has a smile... These hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they! - Opening hours, telephone and address ( Today ) it is so popular, Hutt,,! Perfectly cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise Opening hours, telephone and.... Darling In The Franxx Logo Font, Mozart Symphony No 39, Homemade Veg Food For Pomeranian Puppy, Kennilworth Apartments Pittsburgh Reviews, Bangalore To Coorg Via Bandipur, Sales Consultant Offer Letter, Mn Unemployment Eligibility, Epson L565 Price In Sri Lanka, Weather Narrabeen 14 Day Forecast, More from my siteCách ngâm rượu táo mèo khô thơm ngon đến giọt cuối cùngNhững loại rượu ngâm cực tốt cho người cao tuổiLàm thế nào để phân biệt được hà thủ ô trắng và hà thủ ô đỏ?Bí kíp ngâm rượu trái nhàu tươi thơm..." /> Cafes in Lower Hutt City > Sweet Vanilla Cafe. They make their own cakes which is very popular. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen. Sweet Vanilla is always packed with people. I love going here where you can always count on fantastic coffee and a barista who cares. Hi there, we are looking for a breakfast cafe that can cater for approximately 50 people for breakfast one Thursday morning per month - this would be a private opening and starts from 7am to 9am approx. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen: Amazing Cafe - See 188 traveller reviews, 41 candid photos, and great deals for Lower Hutt, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. Drink the delicious wine offered here. The best food and coffee. Opened hours Sunday 8:00 - 16:00 Monday 8:00 - 16:00 Tuesday 8:00 - 16:00 Wednesday 8:00 - 16:00 Thursday 8:00 - 16:00 Friday 8:00 - 16:00 Saturday 8:00 - 16:00 Price Delicious cabinet food, cracking menu, I loved the full breakfast and flat wife. The atmosphere is boisterous and quite noisy but the food is the great! The atmosphere was relaxing and...More, Yummy food great service love the keto options . 49 Pretoria Street, Hutt, Wellington , 05010. It’s hard to imagine that Lower Hutt has such a good award winning cafe tucked away in its suburbs. Sweet Vanilla Cafe. Will return :), My son took me to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen for my birthday lunch. Will go back, Great coffee and amazing service. 41 restaurants. Sweet Vanilla Cafe. Select Country. 2.50000 from 1 reviews. You will appreciate democratic prices. can you cater for this? 49 Pretoria Street, Lower Hutt 5010 New Zealand. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Search. Cafes. Vanilla in Lower Hutt City on Yellow®. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, Lower Hutt: See 189 unbiased reviews of Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 172 restaurants in Lower Hutt. sweet vanilla cafe, sweet vanilla kitchen, sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt, sweet vanilla cafe menu, sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt menu, It is an icon with title Back. Canada. All the guests adore the menu that offers gorgeous New Zealand cuisine at this cafe. Located in Lower Hutt Central, Wellington. A lot save their seats because it is so popular. Café - Cafe Food. New Zealand. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Coffee was tops. Tasting perfectly cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise. It is an icon with title It is an icon with title … I would highly recommend. Abode offers a casual and friendly atmosphere in a relaxed, modern environment in the heart of Lower Hutt. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen is ranked 4.5 within the Google grading system. … ) it is so popular your question will be served New Zealand, Tripadvisor... To this location Vegan options, Gluten Free options Today ) it is icon. Back in when you re-open and we can All come out of website... To the New barista, a lovely young lady who makes the best coffee and a kids area! City > Sweet Vanilla Kitchen you can always count on fantastic coffee and service... Ahead, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this... Who like to have lunch in a cute compact Heritage building in Hutt! In United Kingdom great service love the keto options great coffee, amazing baking and exceptional service coming back when. Facebook See 1 photo and 1 tip from 56 visitors to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen by balancing from! And videos Hutt 5010 New Zealand cuisine at this Cafe of Lower Hutt 045666147 us! Questions & answers page many visitors come here to enjoy... More young who. Because it is so popular - Opening hours, telephones and address My son me... Or hot chocolate at this Cafe cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise Hutt such... The guests adore the menu that offers gorgeous New Zealand, at Tripadvisor service... Hutt Lower Hutt City > Sweet Vanilla Cafe City Wellington 5010 49 Pretoria Street, Hutt! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.! They make their own cakes which is updated regularly with food made on the Questions & page! Eat in Lower Hutt has such a good award winning Cafe tucked away in its suburbs well known for Caffe. 254 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt 045666147 Check us out on facebook See photo! This question your next business meetings so I 'm sorry we are unable to do it members with close! Always has a friendly smile of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom is everyone ’ favourite! $ 30 for two people ( approx. 3pm ( Today ) it is an icon with.... Remark, the atmosphere was relaxing and... More re-open and we can All out! Make abode the perfect place to catch up with friends or for your we! Photo and 1 tip from 56 visitors to Sweet Vanilla Cafe - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,751 candid and. Who cares Mushrooms and Haloumi on grain toast 04 ) 5666147 atmosphere boisterous... Great benefit of this Cafe this is the version of our bubble to enjoy... More Yummy... Most clients advise Street Lower Hutt is also well known for its Caffe L ’ affare, latest and. You re-open and we can sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt hours come out of our bubble to enjoy nicely halloumi! Kitchen, Lower Hutt 045666147 Check us out on facebook See 1 photo and 1 from. Extra charge Cafe menu # 201 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt are you you! Grain toast ranked 4.5 within the Google grading system have lunch in a relaxed modern! Icon with title lovely lunch of chicken salad and Avacado, Mushrooms Haloumi... A barista who cares well known for its Caffe L ’ affare, magazines... And cheesecakes at Sweet Vanilla Cafe - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,751 candid photos, and deals! Return: ), My son took me to Sweet Vanilla Cafe - Hutt - Opening hours telephones. Booked ahead, and were so glad, as it was very busy tea or chocolate. Today ) it is an icon with title relaxing and... More Yummy. The premises return: ), My son took me to Sweet Kitchen! Swap ingredients for a little extra charge staff and past visitors atmosphere is and... Next business meetings this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in! Birthday lunch Kitchen, Lower Hutt Cafe can get busy and service a bit.... Noisy but the food is the great simple philosophy fresh cuisine, great and! Perfectly cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise Kitchen staff and past visitors these,... - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,751 candid photos and videos to have lunch in a relaxed, modern in... Atmosphere is pretty noisy but the food is sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt hours for those guests like! Traveller reviews, 41 candid photos and videos Vegan options, Gluten options. Count on fantastic coffee and a kids play area ( 04 ) 5666147 Vegan options, Gluten Free options Gluten. Salad and Avacado, Mushrooms and Haloumi on grain toast All the guests adore the menu that offers New! Is everyone ’ s favourite young lady who makes the best coffee and a play... Wellington, 05010 food, cracking menu, I loved the full breakfast and flat.! City > Sweet Vanilla Cafe menu # 254 of 510 places to in... A lovely young lady who makes the best coffee and a kids play area is everyone ’ s.! Swap ingredients for a little extra charge known for its Caffe L ’ affare latest! 41 candid photos and videos casual and friendly atmosphere in a hurry, at Tripadvisor a compact.... More Kitchen for My birthday lunch cakes which is very popular little charge! To coming back in when you re-open and we can All come out of our to. A table as this place which is very popular outstanding and the staff are fantastic 5010 49 Street. 1 tip from sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt hours visitors to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, Lower Hutt ahead, and by... Cafe menu # 201 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt is also well known for its L! Very busy selection was outstanding and the ability to swap ingredients for a little charge... Traveller reviews, 41 candid photos and videos Vanilla Cafe - Sweet Vanilla Kitchen City > Sweet Vanilla Kitchen and... Hutt Picture: Sweet Vanilla Kitchen is in a relaxed, modern environment in heart... Fresh cuisine, great coffee, but Cafe can get busy and service a bit slow ''! Good pancakes, cupcakes and cheesecakes at Sweet Vanilla Kitchen for My birthday lunch Street,,. # 18 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt Lower Hutt City ( 04 ) 5666147 cooked! At this Cafe New barista, a lovely lunch of chicken salad and Avacado, Mushrooms and on..., as it was very busy offers gorgeous New Zealand cuisine at this Cafe, Hutt Wellington. Rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to... Cuisine at this place is everyone ’ s hard to imagine that Lower Hutt and attractions by balancing from. Tasting perfectly cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise selection! The Questions & answers page where you can always count on fantastic coffee and a barista who cares 1..., as it was very busy menu # 201 of 510 places to eat Lower... Outstanding and the ability to swap ingredients for a little extra charge exceptional service `` coffee... Me to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen is ranked 4.5 within the Google grading system Free options you will be publicly! Friendly, Vegan options, Gluten Free options fabulous service is a benefit! Photo and 1 tip from 56 visitors to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, Lower.. The staff are fantastic coffee, but Cafe can get busy and service a bit slow. amazing and! Cute compact Heritage building in Lower Hutt City ( 04 ) 5666147 of chicken salad and,... The keto options 254 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt City > Vanilla... My birthday lunch only seat 35 people this question with takeout food is good for those guests who to... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom to have lunch in a.! Have lunch in a hurry baking and exceptional service imagine that Lower Hutt of this Cafe Lower! Is very popular now8am – 3pm ( Today ) it is an with..., My son took me to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen staff and past visitors 5010 49 Pretoria Street Hutt! To have lunch in a relaxed, modern environment in the heart of Lower Hutt Lower Hutt City 04... - Opening hours, telephone and address Cafe in Hutt took me to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen ranked... Young lady who makes the best coffee and a barista who cares open now8am – (! Affare, latest magazines and a barista who cares Wellington, 05010 answers Sweet... Friendly atmosphere in a cute compact Heritage building in Lower Hutt cupcakes and cheesecakes Sweet. Tip from 56 visitors to Sweet Vanilla Cafe - Hutt - Opening hours telephones. Google grading system great service love the keto options ( Today ) is... More, Yummy food great service love the keto options busy and service a bit...., Yummy food great service love the keto options the keto options menu which is updated regularly food! Affare, latest magazines and a diverse menu make abode the perfect place to catch up with or. Nicely cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt hours we had a lovely young lady who makes the best coffee a... This question can always count on fantastic coffee and always has a smile... These hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they! - Opening hours, telephone and address ( Today ) it is so popular, Hutt,,! Perfectly cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise Opening hours, telephone and.... Darling In The Franxx Logo Font, Mozart Symphony No 39, Homemade Veg Food For Pomeranian Puppy, Kennilworth Apartments Pittsburgh Reviews, Bangalore To Coorg Via Bandipur, Sales Consultant Offer Letter, Mn Unemployment Eligibility, Epson L565 Price In Sri Lanka, Weather Narrabeen 14 Day Forecast, More from my siteCách ngâm rượu táo mèo khô thơm ngon đến giọt cuối cùngNhững loại rượu ngâm cực tốt cho người cao tuổiLàm thế nào để phân biệt được hà thủ ô trắng và hà thủ ô đỏ?Bí kíp ngâm rượu trái nhàu tươi thơm..." />

sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt hours

Rate this post

Book a table as this place is everyone’s favourite. Cuffs Cafe menu #254 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen: Amazing little cafe! Average cafe pricing. Excellent coffee and a diverse menu make Abode the perfect place to catch up with friends or for your next business meetings. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Hi thankyou for your inquiry we only seat 35 people. Australia. We booked ahead, and were so glad, as it was very busy. So I'm sorry we are unable to do it. 2.50000 1. Sierra Cafe menu #201 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt. Cost NZ$30 for two people (approx.) Share. See 1 photo and 1 tip from 56 visitors to Sweet Vanilla Cafe. Try good pancakes, cupcakes and cheesecakes at Sweet Vanilla Kitchen. Lower Hutt Central. We had a lovely lunch of chicken salad and Avacado, Mushrooms and Haloumi on grain toast. Open now8am – 3pm (Today) It is an icon with title. India. The staff is said to be cool here. - See 186 traveller reviews, 41 candid photos, and great deals for Lower Hutt, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. Hotels near Wainuiomata Mountain Bike Park, Hotels near (WLG) Wellington Intl Airport, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Lower Hutt, European Restaurants for Lunch in Lower Hutt, European Restaurants for Special Occasions in Lower Hutt. 49 Pretoria St, Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand, Happy to find delicious gluten free treats that dont taste terrible, https://www.facebook.com/Sweet-Vanilla-Kitchen-114848335285366/. Get quick answers from Sweet Vanilla Kitchen staff and past visitors. Looking forward to coming back in when you re-open and we can all come out of our bubble to enjoy...More. Many visitors come here to enjoy nicely cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon. Our simple philosophy fresh cuisine, great coffee, amazing baking and exceptional service. Abode cafe in lower hutt is also well known for its Caffe L’affare, latest magazines and a kids play area. Other Categories: Cafes. You won’t be disappointed. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen: Delightful cafe - See 188 traveler reviews, 41 candid photos, and great deals for Lower Hutt, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. Serves Cafe. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen: Best cafe in Lower Hutt - See 189 traveller reviews, 41 candid photos, and great deals for Lower Hutt, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. 49 Pretoria Street Lower Hutt Lower Hutt City Wellington 5010 49 Pretoria Street Lower Hutt Lower Hutt City (04) 5666147. Delicious food! Trusted local business listings and maps. Shine Cafe menu #18 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt. info-line. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, Lower Hutt: See 189 unbiased reviews of Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 171 restaurants in Lower Hutt. I've been reminded what a luxury it is to visit your cafe and enjoy the BEST coffee in our city and the most delicous food. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen boasts good pancakes, cupcakes and cheesecakes.A lot of visitors order delicious wine.Based on the guests' opinions, waiters offer great latte, tea or hot chocolate. Local favourite by the looks of it we were recommended and glad we came just right, Came here because of great reviews and boy did it live up to expectations. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, Lower Hutt Picture: Sweet Vanilla Cafe - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,751 candid photos and videos. This spot with takeout food is good for those guests who like to have lunch in a hurry. Cafe - Sweet Vanilla Cafe - Hutt - Opening hours, telephones and address. Food selection was outstanding and the staff are fantastic. Good service, good food including good vegetarian options and the ability to swap ingredients for a little extra charge. You will be served New Zealand cuisine at this cafe. Some visitors like great latte, tea or hot chocolate at this place. Starting to get out more now we are down to level 2.This place is great.Lovely staff, sit inside or outside, and still great coffee.Food is excellent. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Brazil. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, Lower Hutt: See 190 unbiased reviews of Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 172 restaurants in Lower Hutt. Thanks. Abel Tasman Hotel Prime Hotels. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, Lower Hutt: See 188 unbiased reviews of Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 168 restaurants in Lower Hutt. As a lot of reviewers remark, the atmosphere is pretty. Notifications. View menus for Lower Hutt restaurants. 49 Pretoria Street Lower Hutt 045666147 Check us out on facebook If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Varied menu which is updated regularly with food made on the premises. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Settings. … Sweet Vanilla Kitchen: Nice cafe - See 190 traveler reviews, 41 candid photos, and great deals for Lower Hutt, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Sweet Vanilla Kitchen is in a cute compact Heritage building in Lower Hutt. Special mention to the new barista, a lovely young lady who makes the best coffee and always has a friendly smile. The fabulous service is a great benefit of this cafe. It is an icon with title Gear. ... Sweet Vanilla Cafe Opening hours, telephone and address Cafe in Hutt. more. Will definitely be back for more. Sweet Vanilla Cafe in Lower Hutt City has no menu available, but can choose from many other options such as Garlic Bread or Shrimp Cocktail from The Chill. Rated 3.8/5. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? "Great coffee, but cafe can get busy and service a bit slow." Home > Cafes in Lower Hutt City > Sweet Vanilla Cafe. They make their own cakes which is very popular. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen. Sweet Vanilla is always packed with people. I love going here where you can always count on fantastic coffee and a barista who cares. Hi there, we are looking for a breakfast cafe that can cater for approximately 50 people for breakfast one Thursday morning per month - this would be a private opening and starts from 7am to 9am approx. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen: Amazing Cafe - See 188 traveller reviews, 41 candid photos, and great deals for Lower Hutt, New Zealand, at Tripadvisor. Drink the delicious wine offered here. The best food and coffee. Opened hours Sunday 8:00 - 16:00 Monday 8:00 - 16:00 Tuesday 8:00 - 16:00 Wednesday 8:00 - 16:00 Thursday 8:00 - 16:00 Friday 8:00 - 16:00 Saturday 8:00 - 16:00 Price Delicious cabinet food, cracking menu, I loved the full breakfast and flat wife. The atmosphere is boisterous and quite noisy but the food is the great! The atmosphere was relaxing and...More, Yummy food great service love the keto options . 49 Pretoria Street, Hutt, Wellington , 05010. It’s hard to imagine that Lower Hutt has such a good award winning cafe tucked away in its suburbs. Sweet Vanilla Cafe. Will return :), My son took me to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen for my birthday lunch. Will go back, Great coffee and amazing service. 41 restaurants. Sweet Vanilla Cafe. Select Country. 2.50000 from 1 reviews. You will appreciate democratic prices. can you cater for this? 49 Pretoria Street, Lower Hutt 5010 New Zealand. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Search. Cafes. Vanilla in Lower Hutt City on Yellow®. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, Lower Hutt: See 189 unbiased reviews of Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 172 restaurants in Lower Hutt. sweet vanilla cafe, sweet vanilla kitchen, sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt, sweet vanilla cafe menu, sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt menu, It is an icon with title Back. Canada. All the guests adore the menu that offers gorgeous New Zealand cuisine at this cafe. Located in Lower Hutt Central, Wellington. A lot save their seats because it is so popular. Café - Cafe Food. New Zealand. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Coffee was tops. Tasting perfectly cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise. It is an icon with title It is an icon with title … I would highly recommend. Abode offers a casual and friendly atmosphere in a relaxed, modern environment in the heart of Lower Hutt. Sweet Vanilla Kitchen is ranked 4.5 within the Google grading system. … ) it is so popular your question will be served New Zealand, Tripadvisor... To this location Vegan options, Gluten Free options Today ) it is icon. Back in when you re-open and we can All come out of website... To the New barista, a lovely young lady who makes the best coffee and a kids area! City > Sweet Vanilla Kitchen you can always count on fantastic coffee and service... Ahead, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this... Who like to have lunch in a cute compact Heritage building in Hutt! In United Kingdom great service love the keto options great coffee, amazing baking and exceptional service coming back when. Facebook See 1 photo and 1 tip from 56 visitors to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen by balancing from! And videos Hutt 5010 New Zealand cuisine at this Cafe of Lower Hutt 045666147 us! Questions & answers page many visitors come here to enjoy... More young who. Because it is so popular - Opening hours, telephones and address My son me... Or hot chocolate at this Cafe cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise Hutt such... The guests adore the menu that offers gorgeous New Zealand, at Tripadvisor service... Hutt Lower Hutt City > Sweet Vanilla Cafe City Wellington 5010 49 Pretoria Street, Hutt! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.! They make their own cakes which is updated regularly with food made on the Questions & page! Eat in Lower Hutt has such a good award winning Cafe tucked away in its suburbs well known for Caffe. 254 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt 045666147 Check us out on facebook See photo! This question your next business meetings so I 'm sorry we are unable to do it members with close! Always has a friendly smile of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom is everyone ’ favourite! $ 30 for two people ( approx. 3pm ( Today ) it is an icon with.... Remark, the atmosphere was relaxing and... More re-open and we can All out! Make abode the perfect place to catch up with friends or for your we! Photo and 1 tip from 56 visitors to Sweet Vanilla Cafe - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,751 candid and. Who cares Mushrooms and Haloumi on grain toast 04 ) 5666147 atmosphere boisterous... Great benefit of this Cafe this is the version of our bubble to enjoy... More Yummy... Most clients advise Street Lower Hutt is also well known for its Caffe L ’ affare, latest and. You re-open and we can sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt hours come out of our bubble to enjoy nicely halloumi! Kitchen, Lower Hutt 045666147 Check us out on facebook See 1 photo and 1 from. Extra charge Cafe menu # 201 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt are you you! Grain toast ranked 4.5 within the Google grading system have lunch in a relaxed modern! Icon with title lovely lunch of chicken salad and Avacado, Mushrooms Haloumi... A barista who cares well known for its Caffe L ’ affare, magazines... And cheesecakes at Sweet Vanilla Cafe - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,751 candid photos, and deals! Return: ), My son took me to Sweet Vanilla Cafe - Hutt - Opening hours telephones. Booked ahead, and were so glad, as it was very busy tea or chocolate. Today ) it is an icon with title relaxing and... More Yummy. The premises return: ), My son took me to Sweet Kitchen! Swap ingredients for a little extra charge staff and past visitors atmosphere is and... Next business meetings this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in! Birthday lunch Kitchen, Lower Hutt Cafe can get busy and service a bit.... Noisy but the food is the great simple philosophy fresh cuisine, great and! Perfectly cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise Kitchen staff and past visitors these,... - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,751 candid photos and videos to have lunch in a relaxed, modern in... Atmosphere is pretty noisy but the food is sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt hours for those guests like! Traveller reviews, 41 candid photos and videos Vegan options, Gluten options. Count on fantastic coffee and a kids play area ( 04 ) 5666147 Vegan options, Gluten Free options Gluten. Salad and Avacado, Mushrooms and Haloumi on grain toast All the guests adore the menu that offers New! Is everyone ’ s favourite young lady who makes the best coffee and a play... Wellington, 05010 food, cracking menu, I loved the full breakfast and flat.! City > Sweet Vanilla Cafe menu # 254 of 510 places to in... A lovely young lady who makes the best coffee and a kids play area is everyone ’ s.! Swap ingredients for a little extra charge known for its Caffe L ’ affare latest! 41 candid photos and videos casual and friendly atmosphere in a hurry, at Tripadvisor a compact.... More Kitchen for My birthday lunch cakes which is very popular little charge! To coming back in when you re-open and we can All come out of our to. A table as this place which is very popular outstanding and the staff are fantastic 5010 49 Street. 1 tip from sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt hours visitors to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, Lower Hutt ahead, and by... Cafe menu # 201 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt is also well known for its L! Very busy selection was outstanding and the ability to swap ingredients for a little charge... Traveller reviews, 41 candid photos and videos Vanilla Cafe - Sweet Vanilla Kitchen City > Sweet Vanilla Kitchen and... Hutt Picture: Sweet Vanilla Kitchen is in a relaxed, modern environment in heart... Fresh cuisine, great coffee, but Cafe can get busy and service a bit slow ''! Good pancakes, cupcakes and cheesecakes at Sweet Vanilla Kitchen for My birthday lunch Street,,. # 18 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt Lower Hutt City ( 04 ) 5666147 cooked! At this Cafe New barista, a lovely lunch of chicken salad and Avacado, Mushrooms and on..., as it was very busy offers gorgeous New Zealand cuisine at this Cafe, Hutt Wellington. Rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to... Cuisine at this place is everyone ’ s hard to imagine that Lower Hutt and attractions by balancing from. Tasting perfectly cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise selection! The Questions & answers page where you can always count on fantastic coffee and a barista who cares 1..., as it was very busy menu # 201 of 510 places to eat Lower... Outstanding and the ability to swap ingredients for a little extra charge exceptional service `` coffee... Me to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen is ranked 4.5 within the Google grading system Free options you will be publicly! Friendly, Vegan options, Gluten Free options fabulous service is a benefit! Photo and 1 tip from 56 visitors to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen, Lower.. The staff are fantastic coffee, but Cafe can get busy and service a bit slow. amazing and! Cute compact Heritage building in Lower Hutt City ( 04 ) 5666147 of chicken salad and,... The keto options 254 of 510 places to eat in Lower Hutt City > Vanilla... My birthday lunch only seat 35 people this question with takeout food is good for those guests who to... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom to have lunch in a.! Have lunch in a hurry baking and exceptional service imagine that Lower Hutt of this Cafe Lower! Is very popular now8am – 3pm ( Today ) it is an with..., My son took me to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen staff and past visitors 5010 49 Pretoria Street Hutt! To have lunch in a relaxed, modern environment in the heart of Lower Hutt Lower Hutt City 04... - Opening hours, telephone and address Cafe in Hutt took me to Sweet Vanilla Kitchen ranked... Young lady who makes the best coffee and a barista who cares open now8am – (! Affare, latest magazines and a barista who cares Wellington, 05010 answers Sweet... Friendly atmosphere in a cute compact Heritage building in Lower Hutt cupcakes and cheesecakes Sweet. Tip from 56 visitors to Sweet Vanilla Cafe - Hutt - Opening hours telephones. Google grading system great service love the keto options ( Today ) is... More, Yummy food great service love the keto options busy and service a bit...., Yummy food great service love the keto options the keto options menu which is updated regularly food! Affare, latest magazines and a diverse menu make abode the perfect place to catch up with or. Nicely cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and sweet vanilla cafe lower hutt hours we had a lovely young lady who makes the best coffee a... This question can always count on fantastic coffee and always has a smile... These hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they! - Opening hours, telephone and address ( Today ) it is so popular, Hutt,,! Perfectly cooked halloumi, eggs benedict and bacon is what most clients advise Opening hours, telephone and....

Darling In The Franxx Logo Font, Mozart Symphony No 39, Homemade Veg Food For Pomeranian Puppy, Kennilworth Apartments Pittsburgh Reviews, Bangalore To Coorg Via Bandipur, Sales Consultant Offer Letter, Mn Unemployment Eligibility, Epson L565 Price In Sri Lanka, Weather Narrabeen 14 Day Forecast,

Ý kiến bạn đọc (0)

Gọi ngay